Hordes of writers near and far are stocking up on coffee and wine and are installing fresh padding on the walls of their writing caves for the month of November. National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is officially upon us. It’s time for a month of writing intense enough to wear one's fingers to bloody stumps and the ingestion of enough caffeine to create a violent eye twitch that will linger well into December.
- Excited for the @freelancersu event tonight in PDX :) bit.ly/172jY1t #WorkLifeBalance 1 week ago
- RT @freelancersu: Happy Freelancers Day to all of the independent workers around the world! bit.ly/I7yi00 1 week ago
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, GO! Happy #NaNoWriMo and good luck with your 50k, everyone! 1 month ago
- Happy #Halloween (and almost #NaNoWriMo!) from Steampunk Sarah and Anne Bonny (Sylvia), everyone :) http://t.co/U5JFizy0lI 1 month ago
- Better late than never: our #Wordstock recap is up over on the blog! tinyurl.com/m8sjffp 1 month ago